Monday, November 21, 2016

From the Gut

Trying to move forward.

Today at the English Library I borrowed a book I knew of but never read by Chris Guillebeau, "The $100 Start Up - Reinventing the way you make a living, Do what you love, and Create a new future".
It's time to motivate, and I am hoping for some ideas and possibilities to find/create a new livelihood.

A house I passed on my walk to Slow Food
Tumeric-Ginger Kombucha


I  walked up to the Slow Food Market on Saturday and bought some Kombucha from the couple who sell fermented foods. I am curious if I notice any improvements. Kombucha is a fermented beverage with sweetened tea and is supposed to have good health properties, including probiotics, for a healthy gut. Our gut is responsible for the majority of health and overall well-being! This is an informative article by Kris Carr, Wellness Expert - http://kriscarr.com/blog/how-to-improve-your-gut-health/

I have regular email conversation with my super-health-conscious friend in Quebec. She studies a lot on health and nutrition makes adjustments to her diet as needed. We both agree, as much as possible - "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”- Hippocrates

No comments:

Post a Comment